Good News! Our office is open and ready to welcome you back.
Your well being is our top priority. New precautions are being taken when it comes to your visit to our dental office. Many of these safeguards have always been a part of our practice. We have also taken extra steps in our practice to ensure additional protection when you come in for your next appointment.
Here are some of the changes you will notice when you come in for your next appointment
• We will ask you a few screening questions before you come in
• We will ask you to call us from your car to check in
• We will be wearing more personal protective equipment to protect all of us
• We will take your temperature as you enter the building
• We will take the temperature of each team member including Dr. Angie and Dr. Cheryl first thing each day
• We will continue to follow CDC, OSHA and American Dental Association’s guidelines for most current sterilization and disinfection procedures as has always been the standard in our office
We are excited to see all of your smiles, please be patient as we are trying to call everyone and reschedule your appointments in an organized manner. As always if you have a dental emergency or problem call us at 630-289-4288
We look forward to welcoming you back!
Dr. Angie Bogacki, Dr. Cheryl Nakfoor and the entire team